As a valued client and member of our one community, your family’s safety and well-being is our top priority. You can rest assured that our professionals take special precautions to protect both you and themselves when visiting your home, including:
- Wearing face masks, protective nitrile gloves and shoe covers
- Taking digital temperatures of you and our team at the front door
- Carrying disinfectant wipes for contingency use
- Practicing safe social distancing
- Minimizing the duration of our visit(s)
- Other evolving guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
We are closely monitoring the local situation and remain dedicated to safely serving you. Now more than ever, we are reminded of how vital it is to have a safe and supportive home.